View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:39 AM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My 72-hour (3-day) between charge TP (and how I did it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
snovman, first thanx for taking you time to do all this and share you setup. i love threads like these to see what others are doing and the pure results. im getting better life also with s2u2 1.40 than 1.37, just a thought, thanx again for the thread.
Thanks Darren. I was holding off on 1.40 because it was a drastic change from 1.37. I figure I would wait for 1.4x when some of the bugs are identified and fixed.

With 1.37, I find that the devices goes to "sleep" about 1 minute 15 seconds after I push the "off" button. I observe this using the nuePowerCPL's "device on" time:
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nuePower.aspx

I would navigate to Settings/System/neuPowerCPL, observe the currnet "on time", shut off the device, wait several minutes, turn back on, and see how much time progressed. This is a great tool to see if the device is still running after you shut it off.

If you have nuePowerCPL installed, I'm curious to know if the device stays on for one minute or so after you turn it off.

Thanks!