mrrogers1
Regular 'Geeker

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
So you mean to tell me that your the only one that has a working pandora for the touch pro out of everybody on this site??? I find that hard to believe without a little proof??? Can we get a youtube upload of it playing a full song or something??
Well you see, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I'm joining the discussion because it doesn't work on my TP running a modded rom. Why would I lie about this??? Come on people, calling me out for proof?

Anyhow, no one has even said what version number is working... I'm going to post the cab I used on the three devices when I get to my computer. If someone would like to test that is running a stock rom, backup your phone, hard reset and give it a try...

I have attached the 1.0.25 version I have been using. Test it out for yourself but I can't guarantee any results. I just know it doesn't work on my TP but is does on my Fathers TP and my brothers Mogul.

AND if you read post #331, I think he has it working but it's doesn't specifically say he has a TP, but if he's looking for a VGA update, I would assume he does but who knows.
Attached Files
File Type: zip pandora.zip (264.6 KB, 168 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mrrogers1; 01-09-2009 at 01:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.