View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:20 AM
pppebble88
N00b

pppebble88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking of installing SPB Mobile Shell

Attached are the pictures labeled accordingly...

1. For the home.jpg, I want to change the buttoms at the VERY button (where you switch between home, calendar, weather, etc...)

2. For the old_alarm.jpg, when you click the clock on the HOME screen, and then alarms, it takes you to that screen. That alarm doesnt allow you to use certain songs, etc, and I just don't like it as much. Can I remap the alarm button, when click, to go to the other Alarm/Clock program on the omnia...Can the two interface with eachother?

3. For the programs.jpg, I want to change the button set...Which are those under the Spb layout customization? Also, I don't want the Navigation one...Also, Can I go back and add the game pack that came with Spb Shell, and if so, install it on the "My Storage"?

4. For the S2U2.jpg, do you notice how the text is garbled when it is over the CHARGE image? Also, is there anyway to make it NOT a static image. or add a BG image at least to it?

5. For the startup.jpg, what in here do I need and what can I get rid of? I don't know what a lot of these do, like AlarmWatcher, LargeDisplay, TimeWizard...

I also notice that under the Today settings, under items, there are a LOT more options than there used to be (I am assuming from SpbMobile Shell)...Is the only one that should be enabled the Spb Mobile Shell?

As always, thanks for all of the help!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg home.jpg (37.7 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg old_alarm.jpg (20.9 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg programs.jpg (42.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg S2U2.jpg (18.1 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg startup.jpg (27.6 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!