View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:49 AM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My 72-hour (3-day) between charge TP (and how I did it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
Important:
I am simply sharing my configuration, experience, and observed data. <snip> It's simply how I chose to configure my system. Your mileage may vary. If it helps you, great! If you don't like it, feel free to move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themystx2 View Post
Meh, i have 6-bar EVDO coverage at work my battery is still done after 7 hours. Spend 10 bucks, buy a cheap battery off eBay, and use the phone as you like.
I have six OE batteries and four Seidio 1500 mAh batteries, along with four external chargers, all to support my Diamond and TP at home and work. I don't care to by cheap batteries off eBay. As I clearly indicated, these are simply my experiments and observations. Even with heavy use, I find that my TP outperforms the stock configuration.
This post has been thanked 1 times.