View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryehz2 View Post
I have been having 2 issues with 2.7

1. adding people to Favorites: First it takes about 30 seconds for my contact list to come up and then when I type to search for a contact, it takes about a minute or more for the search to complete. I have alot of contacts but this is the first time I've had such a problem.

2. My battery is draining much faster than on the stock ROM and my phone gets hot in the back.

Otherwise, great ROM. Thanks so much.
Aryeh

EDIT: I was going to try the volume control fix that you posted for the keyboard issue to see if that would help, but the date on that file is a month earlier than the current version on my phone so I'm not sure if I should replace it.
I've never had any of those issue you have mentioned, it could be because you may have installed something on the phone, that changes the registry settings, and for the volume/keyboard fix, yes you should still install it, even if the old one sease January 8th. Thanks