View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 06:23 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Good, I don't care about it either. I just did this actually...

Can someone who has not bypassed the ExtROM go to Start - Settings - Personal and tell me all the options you have.

I only see 3 rows of 3 icons and I could have sworn there was another option there.
I posted this on another thread, so repeating here. Here's what you're missing and how to recover it without installing junk in the process

MP_CVSDcpl_20070129.cab installs voicetagcpl.cpl in \windows.

It's a control panel applet in Settings-Personal that manages Cyberon Voice Speed Dial settings.

That appears to be a (the only?) non-junk item you lose if you soft reset before Sprint customizations.

However, I was able to extract the .cpl from the .cab using Win CE Cab Manager and move it manually to \windows. Seems to work OK, but I didn't test thoroughly yet.