hop2000
PPCGeeks Regular

hop2000 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: Price DROP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop2000 View Post
I'm not saying that $200 for this device isn't reasonable. I think it's a HELL of a deal considering what you are getting. I just saw people posting they got it for cheaper and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It seems without a NE2 discount, $199.99 is the best price out there. I can't wait to dump my XV6900 for the Omnia over the wekend. I can upgrade on my second line on Saturday and my wife (who uses the second line) said she does not want a new phone. Lucky me!!!

I did read where someone said that they told a VZW rep in the store they did not want to wait for the mail-in rebate and they gave them an instant credit. Has anyone else had luck with this? Has anyone tried this over the phone? I hate mail-in rebates as they take forever and I really don't want to have to deal with the BS. Thanks.
RESPONSE ANY ONE? I want to buy this phone tomorrow (when I am eligible for an upgrade) and if I can avoid the mail in rebate. I would greatly appreciate any incite to the previous statements made by another member.