View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 07:52 PM
bestjudge
Halfway to VIP Status

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Oh, thats awesome. I'm glad that vibrate feature is still there, its really handy, and was a good design idea.
So what about the send to show list feature, that probably something that should be avoided, or is there a special way to use it?

Nothing wrong with the weather, just the standard ***** about how you have to hack in your local area. The closest major city listed on there is 2 hours away from me, so that weather is... well useless. haha.
I didn't have any luck initially when i started using the TP, but that was before rom changes.

Has there been any issues with changing the soft keys?
I am thinking about changing the right soft key to contacts. Was wondering if anyone else has had any issues doing this.
Can always add your own city with weather editor.
i always change sofkeys in TF3D.No problem....of course only on home tab!