View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [01-08-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06.02B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I use SomeGuySMS, works great.

I duno what you did juggalo, but active sync will not work. I kinda like it. hahaha.

Unforunatly, there is a feature missing on the phone advanced options page. Vibrate when connected!!! I use this one.
The press send for recent calls is sweet, but it calls who ever your selected though. *confused*

Still would like to know how to change the selections on the com manager tab, so i can remove airplane mode and put in data connection.
Is there a program i can use for this?
Gosh i hope Im not burning that into the ground.

Everything looks great. I wanted to get on and check about the active sync thing, i was going to use my mobiler to set everything up, but i'm okay with active sync never starting since the TP can be used as a micro sd card reader.

I think its time to play around a bit. I did have another question, but have forgotten, must not be super important. I'll just have to get weather working here finally with the registry whatever, i'm sure thats posted. time to do some searching.
active sync worked fine i tested it on both roms before i uploaded

go into active sync and delete your profiles it will detect and allow you to sync again. it does this some times. whats wrong with your weather i tested that as well, it is U.S. focus, degrees are in fahrenheit, and comes preloaded with some major cities.

as for the vibrate when connected feature. its still there and enabled, i just tested it again. the option is missing because im using a different phone canvas mui for the slide to answer/unlock. its mui doesnt contain this option by default. eventhough the device software still suports it and is using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Marshall View Post
I tried my own wallpaper but wanted to go back to yours....
where is it in the device (directory)?
thx
its called "manilabackground.png" located in \windows its a rom file so it will be hidden.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!