View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by psiphi View Post
It's too bad, but not unexpected... I suspect Apaches will start migrating to Android (If it ever gets to the Beta statge) or simply get replaced as you said...
I played with my co-workers G-1 and the production OS is nowhere near as mature as WM6 is.
OS felt like a mixture of Palm & Blackberry OS.
I felt sorry for the guy. whole unit felt cheap/plastic & toy-like.
Nowhere near as solid a unit as the Apache, so imagine comparing to a polished unit like a TouchPro or (edit, nameIphone.
Frankly the Apache still amazes at what it can do & how solid it is.

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-08-2009 at 11:49 PM.