View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 04:55 PM
madcook
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM's incorporate registry tweaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungod000 View Post
I think I might do that. My battery is brand new and it is unreal. Maybe i'm so used to regular pcs phones. But this is just not practical. My phone is just sitting there. Hardly any talk, a couple of texts, and some playing around with it. Otherwise, mostly it is sleeping. And battery from a full charge is under 50% 12 hours later. Wait a sec, as it is sleeping, is it still doing email send/receives? Is the wifi/bluetooth/data still awake and active?

turn that stuff off when not using it .my email is set to manual and so is my weather that has increased battery life
This post has been thanked 1 times.