View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/6/09] Blue ROM v1.8 Beta (CE OS 5.2.21109/Build 21109)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec20 View Post
So, does this 1.8 Beta version appear to be the solid final version? I've been waiting to flash back to the blue rom, but wanted to wait till you were comfortable/done with this most recent release. Thanks.
The posted 1.8 beta appears to be extremely stable, and it will probably wind up being the final version of this release.

I was testing a newer build on my phone this morning with some additional (and transparent) tweaks designed to increase storage space and performance, but I've been having some problems with it. I was planning on refreshing beta with this build, but it appears that these changes need more work and will end up in 1.9 sometime next week.

So, if you're waiting for a stable build, take the 1.8 beta that's been posted. It's got a few very minor quirks, but no major bugs and it's REALLY fast.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)