View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 01:18 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking of installing SPB Mobile Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppebble88 View Post
I gotcha...but how do you get the image OFF of the phone? Thanks.
If you don't have a screen-cap utility, go over to this thread:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51507

I posted on on-device one, and for on the PC My Moblizer (link posted there as well) works great!!

If you do have one, and took the screen capture already, and really need to know how to literally get it OFF the Omnia, you have a few options. The easiest is to sync with your PC and drag the image from your Omnia to your PC. Another option is to save the image to your memory card, remove the memory card from the Omnia, and pop it into a card reader and transfer to your PC that way. You can also just email it to yourself from the Omnia if you have an account set up on it!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.