View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Talyn
Regular 'Geeker

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Okay, I got .06 installed. I've been outa the loop for abit, but i went back a few pages to the 6th when it was released, dont see anything.

Maybe I'm one of the weird ones, but i hate text completion. I turned it off on input, and it still is coming up. I know on .05 it had a t9 something on there, and i disabled all of that. That option is not in any of the menu's, and i have no idea where its installed too to open the settings to turn the f-in thing off. its irritating me a a lot, and I've only had to type on the phone 3 or 4 times. now.

I'm sure I've asked this before, but I don't recall. Could we get airplane mode moved off the com manager tab and have it replaced with data connection? I turn mine off a lot cause it eats battery up like mad in my area, and i have to go to the other one all the time. If there is a way to change the options on this tab, I would really like to know how. If its been gone over, I'm sorry for the redundancy. But if its a downloaded program, I would hope that in future copies it could be included.

Poor juggalo is so busy, he didn't even get to updateing the front page yet.

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro