View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 11:25 PM
04orgzx6r
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to Set Up Visual Voicemail on your Sprint TP for Free

Checked back again, still no charges....
And for the record when I dial my own number I get my voicemail, like I could leave a voicemail also, I also changed my VM speed dial to 813-200-0200 and I can listen to my voicemail like that....
Also I called sprint to do it on my GF's phone, again they had no problem changing the number the first time...guess I'm just lucky...
Anyway I was curious so I started asking the Rep questions, because my GF really didn't care whether she had it or not...

I asked him if it was against policy to do this and he said he wasn't aware of reason why it would be, but he was just a Rep...

So I guess it all depends on who you get but still, there is no reason this should be against there policy, they don't even mention it and many reps don't have a problem doing it...

Remember YRMV