View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:19 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
All refurbs on back order??

My hubby broke my old 6700 that he was using. The screen is iffy on if it will work and the thumb stick is stuck in the unit. He took it to a repair center and they told him to come back tomorrow for a replacement. That was yesterday. He went back today and they said ALL ppc refurbs were on back order and it could be up to a week before more would be in.

Does anyone know what the standard course of action is at this point? Is he really going to have to wait that long for a refurb? Seems odd that there are NO refurbs what so ever.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali