View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:16 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i can't hard reset *pls help*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
i guess i'm just f*cked then. i just tried this, and it still proceeds to try to load like normal, ugh, :/

thnx guys, but i have no clue what else to try
From my experience, this can be harder to do then it would suggest. First off the phone must be off and make sure you are not plugged in with the USB or sometimes pulling the battery and incerting it to quickly will reboot the phone.

Secondly, I have found that if I press to hard on the center button and or the vol down key, I can't get the hard reset to work. So you have to adjust your pressure. But press and hold BOTH the vol down key and the center round key THEN press and hold the power button until you get instructions on the screen. This could take a sec or several seconds. If you feel the phone vibrate on, pull the battery and do it again till you get it.