View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:08 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Omnia User Questions for Optimization

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRedLine View Post
Download the full package, but ensure it is for the Omnia. The package comes with both Kyro and Luna

Kyro is for dark backgrounds
Luna is for light backgrounds

Install SPB Mobile shell
Download the imarche package and place the whole extracted directory onto 'My Storage'
Browse to the 'spbmobileshellskins' 'scripts' folder and run the 'mortscript' file
then run the 'install WQVGA.mscr' file
choose your setings to your liking
if want to change them again go to programs/tools and run the 'SPB Skins' application

SPBWatcher can be installed on my storage but i think it defaults to memory
Did you guys see that imarche created a wallpaper generator so we can use our own custom images? Works great (once you figure out how to convert the images correctly)!! I posted my new screens in the Omnia screen shot thread!!!