Old 01-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Killabee44
PPCGeeks Regular

Killabee44 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Status - HTC Clone Skin

Stroths,

I have Batterystatus (now known as HomeScreen PlusPlus advanced) version 106.338 but I cannot get hardly any of the skins to work. They just don't display. Not sure if it's the fact that I am using UL with this version of Batterystatus. Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know where I can find this theme or what it's called? Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuP0j...layer_embedded

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
For those that do not have BatteryStatus installed and want the HTC like screen, I have put together a cab (BatteryStatusExt.1.05.build_0277_HTC.zip) that will install Batterystatus, the HTC skin and also set it as a type 5 in the registry. A type 5 today screen plugin will not display scroll bars which is the same way the HTC Home Plugin was setup if I remember correctly.

Below is my current UL setup which includes a tab with the HTC Clone Batterystatus plugin.

NOTE: The attachment won't setup the weather, ultimate launcher or add the 3 tabs I have shown. It just gives you the HTC looking clock, date, owner name and the 5 icons below the clock for notifications.

--------

EDIT: For those that already have Batterystatus installed, you can try the attached zipped cabfile BatteryStatus HTC Home Skin.zip file. The cab should install the skin and set Batterystatus as a type 5 plugin. I haven't tested this install out but it should work.