indagroove
AWOL

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 6 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajm144k View Post

-groove- im guessing youre just taking a shot in the dark by saying i dont know how to search, or view hidden files. you should have read what i wrote before you said that. and i was clear that i wasnt trying to be a "jerk," right off the bat. again, try and read first. oh, and just for your future reference- so you dont give out wrong information- it wasnt a problem with hidden files.

anyways, since i figured out why i couldnt get a good build, im happy. sorry about the fuss
No, I wasn't taking any shots in the dark. You said:

Quote:
sometimes i even get the already exist error and when i search my comp for the file it says already exists, my comp doesnt even find the file- not even one file, let alone 2.
If you're getting that error, you have file redundancy issues. If you can't find them, like I said, either you don't know how to search OR you don't have the view hidden file option enabled on your computer. This is not misinformation, it is fact.

Maybe you wern't "trying to be a jerk" but you were one anyway -- don't worry, it happens to me all the time..