View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 05:27 PM
ajm144k
Regular 'Geeker

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 6 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I mean, go post some crap like that over in Tobey Chris' thread and see what kind of response you get. lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I wasn't trash talking or trying to offend you but when someone starts a sentence with "im sorry calc, no offense to you but your kitchen has got to be the most annoying thing i have ever used regarding my phone" what do you expect? Especially considering the problem is not the kitchen but the user
Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
It's not the kitchen, it's you. You obviously have no idea how to search properly, or don't have the options set on your computer to "view hidden files" (hint). Don't be a jerk, Calcu's kitchen rocks your asses off.

If you don't like this kitchen, try PPCKitchen, it will overwrite file doubles for sloppy cooks.
-i figured out what my problem was.

-drybonz- im not sure what tobey chris' thread has to do with anything...basically irrelevant. and chill out. what was the point of your post again?

-groove- im guessing youre just taking a shot in the dark by saying i dont know how to search, or view hidden files. you should have read what i wrote before you said that. and i was clear that i wasnt trying to be a "jerk," right off the bat. again, try and read first. oh, and just for your future reference- so you dont give out wrong information- it wasnt a problem with hidden files.

anyways, since i figured out why i couldnt get a good build, im happy. sorry about the fuss