View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
I'm probably in the minority but i'd much rather have the omnia drivers than a working Sprint TV. is there any real use for it? I know there are people out there who actually pay for it, but in doing so do you get every channel for free?

I fail to see the interest in Sprint TV when there is Slingbox, YouTube, Orb, and many other sites.... What's the appeal of Sprint TV that you couldn't find with these other options. Anything that's of true value i'd rather watch on a real tv....right?
Well first of all i have and unlimited plan so i get all the sprint tv channels for free. Second of all for us that don't have a slingbox this is perfect for live news, football, and basketball games along with whatever else you like to watch.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division