View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [1-06-09] Juggalo TP ROM v0.06B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
do you also have no2chem's fast charge?
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
Can you post log please to 0.6
when i have time im at work right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
are the drivers you just posted for us sprint guys still omnia drivers?
no omnia drivers are not an option for sprint users who wish to use the MMS or Sprint tv. it gives errors
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
Ive found a small issue on mine the new rom doesnt see my wallpaper photos stored on the card.

Also was wondering if flash for opera was included if not can you direct me to a current version of it ?? Also where are the MOST CURRENT cabs for sprint Apps at??and does IE see this as a TP so I can grab picmail.cab from sprint??
Thanks for all the work you put into these...
Flash is included

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceracer24 View Post
I would think that if you have this flashed, you would be able to try and see for yourself...?
yes, power deck detects it as the touch pro and allows the MMS cab download.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
can someone post some screen shots of the rom??? I like to see what the rom looks like before i flash. Thanks in advance.
I will do so tonightwhen i have a chance
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
+1

However, Juggalo said the Sprint version will be released tomorrow.
correct tomorrow it is

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!