View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 3 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 Preview ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
To start, the problem is not the kitchen, its whatever OEM you are inserting into the kitchen or you are just selecting 2 of the same. Second, any kitchen that uses BuildOS will give that error, so don't come saying my kitchen has annoying problem, when the problem is the user, not the kitchen. Third, either delete the duplicate file from your OEM or use BuildOS+packaging tools as that will ignore the 2nd duplicate when building the ROM if the problem is a inserted OEM or only select 1 of each when told to do so
I can second this... I've probably built 100 or more ROMs on this platform, and the only time I've ever seen that message is when I've butchered an OEM or I've double-installed something.

The key is to take your time and make incremental changes from build to build, which makes troubleshooting a lot easier.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)