View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyakku View Post
Are you talking about the new build? If so, I can just install that cab right? Flash support isn't that important to me (again I can just use the dedicated youtube app or TCPMP), and I prefer my browsing to be quick (as I'm sure you can tell my only concerns are the speed on the web) along with typing in addresses. If these two issues are optimized then you've got me hooked.

I was just thinking though, I should be able to find registry tweaks for the keyboard lag issue myself shouldn't I?
ive tried the registry entries for the KB lag, and i didnt find any difference. i agree it can lag some times. but for the most part its lag free.... i guess im used to the lag on occasion from my Treo 700WX lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!