View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyakku View Post
the Telus rom will still work on sprint phones though, right Juggalo?

Quick few questions too:

1. Your rom is pretty zippy but I notice it also has similar keyboard lag issues sometimes. It seems yay4juggs is the only one that was able to nearly eliminate this, is this going to be in the new .06 release?

2. In addition, your opera loads the quickest I believe, but scrolls a bit choppier than Juggs, this isn't really an issue but having both the fastest load time and the smoothest rendering would perfect your rom to me, as everything else runs excellently.

Thanks for all the work juggalo
Yes the telus rom will work on sprint no issues just the sprint software will not, like sprint tv. you can try it tho, if it works ill be amazed

also i have a faster version of opera but i haven't gotten it to my liking yet.

the telus v0.06B will have my new Fully custom manila in it. there are two very very minor graphical things i will address in a hot fix later on.

oh yah, and you guys will appreciate the new an improved phone canvas, unfortunately tho it will NOT be in cab form as i dont want to pick through my oem to cab it. sorry On the flipside, i hope the new SLIDE TO UNLOCK/ANSWER Phone Canvas will defeat the purpose of the use of my nemesis program... S2U2

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-06-2009 at 11:50 AM.