View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 03:27 AM
groovdafied
PPCGeeks Regular

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Invisible Shield Installation

You know what, I'm expecting a replacement for my shield, since it got cut... I think I will do a video on that...cause with me, it was quite easy! I did the following (not in order sorry, just typing as it comes to mind)

Tip 1) spray a lot of the solution on your finger tips before pealing that skin off the adhesive paper. That will avoid any finger prints

Tip 2) Also make sure that you do not have any debris on your screen & make sure the screen is ultra clean!

Tip 3) I used my finger tips on the smallest part of the skin's corner to peal away from the paper (with my fingers sprayed) and when holding on to that part, you can then put the FRONT side (non sticky side) on your hand and spray away until that thing is all wet.

Tip 4) make sure your phone is off and apply that skin from top to bottom. What I did was sorta rolled it on with the top of the skin meeting the top of the phone and I just rolled the rest on very slowly.

Once you have it positioned right, squeegie away!

I found it easier then I expected it to be, I though it was going to be hard with all this mess, but it came out perfect for me.