View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 11:58 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoleg View Post
I tried the new gps cab but I don't know what to do with sdkcerts file. I think I did something wrong. My phone is Bell HTC Pro. First I downloaded the files on the first page to fix gps, but found out that I got that roaming sign. Tried hard reseting but it didn't help. I looked through the forum and found that people say that VZN3 already has this gps fix built in it. So I flashed the that ROM hoping it would fix the roaming problem, but it didn't. I guess I shouldn't have flashed verizon ROM on my Bell phone, because now I can't even flash back to the original stock ROM((

Do you know how to do over the air programming with your carrier. If you do, go ahead and do that so you can be sure you are not roaming. It will still show you roaming but I assure you it will be connected to Bell Towers. The issue right now is your phone thinks it's a Verizon Phone and it's looking for a VZW PRL (Preferred Roaming List) not Bell.

Accepted NOT Expected