View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I have yet to be able to get into BL using the method you (and others) describe. I was able to get the device to load and I flashed MightROM3.9- but everything is still major screwed up. I can only get to the TOUCHDiamond splash screen now.

I hard reset the phone a few more times and it finally loaded MightyROM normally. But it's looked like this before... I'm still going to flash the OEM ROM and then start over.
Wow. This is messed up.
Getting to bootloader mode is the only way to get a clean flash in this situation. You could try forced bootloader, which is power+down volume+left arrow key+reset button. It takes a bit of contortion of your fingers (and chest), but it works EVERY time.

Your phone WILL respond to this, you just need to make sure you have all the buttons pressed with reset at the same time. You will then be able to flash.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)