View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I have yet to be able to get into BL using the method you (and others) describe. I was able to get the device to load and I flashed MightROM3.9- but everything is still major screwed up. I can only get to the TOUCHDiamond splash screen now.

I hard reset the phone a few more times and it finally loaded MightyROM normally. But it's looked like this before... I'm still going to flash the OEM ROM and then start over.
Wow. This is messed up.

Hold the power button and volume down, then tap the reset button while still holding down the buttons and the bootloader will display after a couple of secs

This post has been thanked 2 times.