View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
This is the intermittent bug that seems to afflict the Calcu 3.7 kitchen. Put your phone into bootloader mode (power+volume down+reset button) and flash another ROM, either stock, Juicy, OMJ, etc. This will solve the problem and you'll be able to then flash to any other ROM after that. Most of the freezing issues have been addressed, but the remaining one should be gone in version 1.8.
I have yet to be able to get into BL using the method you (and others) describe. I was able to get the device to load and I flashed MightROM3.9- but everything is still major screwed up. I can only get to the TOUCHDiamond splash screen now.

I hard reset the phone a few more times and it finally loaded MightyROM normally. But it's looked like this before... I'm still going to flash the OEM ROM and then start over.
Wow. This is messed up.

Last edited by Trident; 01-05-2009 at 09:31 PM.