View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 06:36 PM
stevedog1
THE HENCHMAN

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1
Re: Diamond and Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by makersforme View Post
I am a Mac user, but I have a Dell 620 that I use for work purposes that I can't do on a Mac. I have tried 2 different computer with Vista installed and have installed Vista on the current machine twice.

I have the Mobile Device Center 6.1 installed and the device center never detects the phone is connected. If I look at the device manager, I do see listed under Mobile Devices a listing for a Pocket PC Sync...no where in it does it mention HTC Diamond.

The phone is set for Active Sync and the advanced network settings is not ticked. I just tried connecting it to a system with XP and activesync installed and it worked just as it is supposed to.

Can someone with Vista look in the device manager and see if they have more detail about the phone than Pocket PC Sync?

I appreciate and help that anyone is willing to give.
You need to use Specific Vista Drivers for the Diamond. I've attached the self installation file for you. That should be all you need. Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: zip WModemDriverInstaller.zip (2.21 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.