View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
This is the intermittent bug that seems to afflict the Calcu 3.7 kitchen. Put your phone into bootloader mode (power+volume down+reset button) and flash another ROM, either stock, Juicy, OMJ, etc. This will solve the problem and you'll be able to then flash to any other ROM after that. Most of the freezing issues have been addressed, but the remaining one should be gone in version 1.8.

It's not a bug in the kitchen, well I did include it, so technically it is but the cause of that issue, is the inbox menu extensibility plugin. Don't use anymore and you won't have the corrupt menu, hard reset problem

This post has been thanked 1 times.