View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I just flashed your 1.7 ROM and thought I'd pass on my experiences.
The good: Love the look. Nice customizations and colors. Seems quick.
The not so good: After the first flash, I installed different taskbar icons and then my PIM.VOL and soft reset. The device got stuck on the HTC flash screen. I hard reset. Customizations ran and device restarted. The device then hard reset itself!! After that one, the customizations started to run, but never completed. Now, I have a device that won't recognize A/S, I can't change the time and seems very slow.
Wow. Every time I press the reset button, it hard resets.
This is a problem. I still can't get it to sync, so I can't even reflash...
Well, not entirely true. It does seem to sync, but the RUU doesn't recognize the connection.
Trying another regular hard reset.
This is the intermittent bug that seems to afflict the Calcu 3.7 kitchen. Put your phone into bootloader mode (power+volume down+reset button) and flash another ROM, either stock, Juicy, OMJ, etc. This will solve the problem and you'll be able to then flash to any other ROM after that. Most of the freezing issues have been addressed, but the remaining one should be gone in version 1.8.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)