View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [1/1/09] Blue ROM v1.7 NOW FOR SPRINT & TELUS! (CE OS 5.2.20954, Build 20954)

I just flashed your 1.7 ROM and thought I'd pass on my experiences.
The good: Love the look. Nice customizations and colors. Seems quick.
The not so good: After the first flash, I installed different taskbar icons and then my PIM.VOL and soft reset. The device got stuck on the HTC flash screen. I hard reset. Customizations ran and device restarted. The device then hard reset itself!! After that one, the customizations started to run, but never completed. Now, I have a device that won't recognize A/S, I can't change the time and seems very slow.
Wow. Every time I press the reset button, it hard resets.
This is a problem. I still can't get it to sync, so I can't even reflash...
Well, not entirely true. It does seem to sync, but the RUU doesn't recognize the connection.
Trying another regular hard reset.

Last edited by Trident; 01-05-2009 at 04:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.