View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 3 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 Preview ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
You think the manila skins themselves could be the problem? I'm seeing the only thing I may be doing different than the people who got youtube to work is that I'm using g the Neon portrait skin (no landscape skin) with Sprint digital clock.
I use the re-worked modularized manila with a portrait only version of Telus manila. The landscape manilas cause a few customization problems for me. YouTube is working great.

Calc, 21109, is great, IMO, regardless of whether it is hex edited or no.