View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:45 PM
ez2bgman
PPCGeeks Regular

ez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-17-08] Juggalo TP ROM v0.05B Telus & Sprint [OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Looks like it works if you use any theme on PPC Geeks besides the default one. looks ot be a java script issue. i made the above on mobile theme
I only have one theme now - Windows Default. V.05B came with 4 different themes: HTC, Sprint, Windows Default, and I can't remember the 4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
can you guys give the sprint software another run through and get verification on what is broken for me, thanks!
1. Sprint Picture Mail gives the following error message: "Picture Mail is not supported on this platform". Also when I try to access pic mail from the TF3D tab by tapping on the envelope, nothing happens.

2. Sprint TV/Sprint Radio is not loading channels. It will load the application but that's it.

3. Not all the albums don't pull up from TF3D. After hitting "Album" and then "Albums", I am only showing All, Camera Shots, and My Device. On V.05B it showed all the albums I have after hitting "Albums". I have to select "All" to get to my pics and then search for the one I want.

4. The soft keyboard is not aligned in landscape mode when using the full qwerty keyboard. The keys are higher than they should be. The letters/numbers/symbols are in the correct location, but the boxes around them are off.

This is what I have found so far. I have the exact same apps installed that I had on V.05B, but I had none of these issues with V.05B. I have attached 2 pics. The first is a pic of the album menu from TF3D. The 2nd pic is of the soft keyboard issue.

I hope this helps. Everything else seems to be running fine, including youtube.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Album Screenshot.jpg (6.6 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Keyboard Screenshot.jpg (22.4 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!