View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 01:51 PM
tmc_adio07
PPCGeeks Regular

tmc_adio07 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pink camera??

Okay Cmass, only thing is I'm off of work yesterday and today, so I won't be able to grab an Omnia till Tuesday and check it out. I've never heard of this issue though, we have lists of trouble tickets out for each device that states will be fixed in future updates, but never seen that pink issue. The only reason that store manager wanted to charge you $35 is for our new policy that states is your changing out your phone for no reason (diff model, diff color, etc) it's a restocking fee. So in other words, this guy simply doesn't believe you and is marking it as no reason. By the way, Samsung won't help you. I know people say it looks horrible on us that customers are contacting the direct manufacture, when It's LG or Motorola I'm sure those "upstairs" guys will rush to you, but unfortuantely when it comes to Samsungs, you have a better chance of waiting till your next upgrade...no one even flinches when the almighty Samsung is called to help. They'll look at it, make you send it in, then 95% of the time send the SAME phone back, just reflashed back to master reset. Then when you complain they say to contact Verizon. Same thing everytime man, save your breath. Theres a forum of complaints out for the Samsung Instinct, they still aren't helping fix problems...they won't even bother with 1 single complaint. I'll assure you though bro, I'll take care of the situation personally if you still can't get help. I'll PM you some questions in a bit, along with extending your 30 day worry free guarantee for technical trial period. By the way , save those pictures you had of the pink dot, I'll need them for my techs. I'm sure just one will do, but just incase. My techs are good guys . They replace phones if a text message sends in 6 seconds instead of 3, they're all good guys (and girls). check your PM box man.
This post has been thanked 3 times.