View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 12:07 PM
rkramer@4coc.com
Lurker

rkramer@4coc.com is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

First Off, I would like to say AWESOME Work. This is certainly the best ROM I have tried.

Next time I need parts/accessories for my phones I will certainly purchase from you if you have them.

I would like to know if it is possible to have the CONTACTS when you go into it, Auto Clear any selection. If I go to contacts call Person A, and have found it in my 1200+ contacts by typing PERS then selecting Person A. If the Next time I go into contacts, PERS is already typed, it does not show everyone. I then have to hit BACKSPACE 4 times to show everyone. Whats even worse, if my keyboard is not open I can not clear it unless I open the keyboard. This makes it kind of cumbersome.

This is NOT a problem with your ROM, because it does it with a stock ROM and every other ROM I have used, just wondering if it is something you could change. Maybe a CLEAR Command when you TOUCH the Contacts before it loads the Contacts App.

Anyone else annoyed by this?

Current Phones
2 Sprint Touch Pro's
1 Sprint Touch