View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:26 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusthebest View Post
ok this Rom seem like the best thing here, its got a bit of everything and Merdin is very very very active on it updating it frequently i am more than willing to try it out(once my frigging touch pro is finally on stock and ships from Asurion lol) but one thing i want to ask tho, the Roms seems like very cool and all but that Red is killing me lol, no offense Merdin lol, can that be changed once the Rom is installed on the phone without messing with the overall performance of the Rom?
Yea thats no problem, all you have to do is go into Calkulins thread, and download one of his Manilla cabs, whichever you like best, but make sure its under landscape, and then just intsall that on the phone, and your good to go.