Thread: Pink camera??
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 12:47 AM
pdub73
Regular 'Geeker

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pink camera??

Cmass,
I have my white balance set to "auto" I rarely try any other settings...I agree with syrguy, call CS and throw everything at them until they take care of u, they should just swap ur phone...I don't understand the problem...

Gettin the first CDMA Omnia, was a good and bad thing for Verizon, I love the phone and I am patient so I don't mind waiting for the support and software to get up to speed...

but not everyone can deal with things not working "perfectly" and don't want to wait for fixes and updates when there are other "lesser" phones that dont have many issues...

that's why I was telling you 30days won't be enough time to really get acquainted with the phone...and know how to get around the things it cannot do yet...anyway the on-site techs don't really need to know much about the phones to see that the camera isnt taking clear pics...I'd go one step further...if u have a regular digital camera, take a picture of the white sink or whatever, and show them a comparison...if you haven't already tried that...