View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 08:18 PM
debarron
PPCGeeks Regular

debarron is keeping up the good workdebarron is keeping up the good workdebarron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
thanks so much for fixing the program so it works properly again. It works great for me on my diamond. I use sashimi and would like to know if there is a way I could get it to restore my info so when I flash a new rom and sashimi installs this program it also adds my user name, password, and phone number.
Also I noticed on the data tab it says current as of 4:24 PM but its only 2:24 PM where I am right now.
I guess as of now it only works as a program in which each time I want to check I open the program and click refresh and is not integrated into the main page of TF3d?
If you want to backup your login info then you can export the reg key HKLM\Software\Wei Enterprises\nueMinutes. That is where the login info is saved to.

Also then you can either stick the .reg file that was created from the export in the REG folder of SASHIMI or you can rename it to the exact same name as the nueMinutes cab except w/ the .reg extension and put it in the CAB folder of SASHIMI. That's usually what I do.

Last edited by debarron; 01-04-2009 at 08:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.