View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Revised 12/31/08 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by poqeteer View Post
Thanks for the link... Just couldn't find it.

That did solve the problem. It is pretty easy to reproduce...

First I hard booted to start with a clean slate. Next I have the Windows Live cab I got while setting up hotmail (WindowsLive_NoIM_0409.cab) and ran that. The phone status screen pops up when you click the Ok after the install.

BTW, just because I'm a masochist I hard booted again but this time I also did the link's instructions once it completed. This time when I installed the cab, no phone screen.

I have another problem, I can't seem to get the GPS to work. I was working prior to installing this ROM but now... I am running the 3.42.30 radio because I can't seem to get the 3.42.50 to install. I copied the nbh onto the root of my sd and started the boot loader but nothing seems to happen. I do use a sdhc card, does that make a difference?
I have had no luck personally with anything higher than a 1gb to flash from. Try installing the sprint Agps cab on page 7. The sprint Agps registry entries are set in the rom the same as the cab sets them but some sprint users on earlier versions reported the same error. I use VZW so I may have missed a few small details for sprint.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 01-04-2009 at 05:55 PM.