View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 05:28 PM
JAVIERBOND007
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: VLC Media Player? How to...

VLC Media Player for XScale processor based Windows Mobile Pocket PC devices is available as an expermental project. It supports common formats available in its desktop counterpart, including some media formats meant for mobile devices.
Update: This experimental WinCE port of VLC has been discontinued. There are currently no plan to resume it, due to lack of interested developers and proper toolchains.
You can still download the latest alpha version of VLC Media Player for Windows Mobile Pocket PC from here. I have installed this application on my device, just to see if it would work, it does but i couldnt tell you any datails, i uninstall it already is a little to complicated, i better use tcpmp.

Last edited by JAVIERBOND007; 01-04-2009 at 05:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.