View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Revised 12/31/08 Vogue Rom with New IE6 base 3.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanka2k3 View Post
Am loving the Rom so far, truly a great Rom. Quick question, I am running the OZ instant messenger on my phone and the way it notifies me of a new IM is by having a little icon on the home screen. However, because of the m2d it doesn't allow the home screen to be modified because the touchflo has priority in the home menu. What I want to know is with the m2d, is there a way of putting the icon back onto the home screen? I would rather like to replace the calendar link on the home screen with the messenger if at all possible?
None that I'm aware of as didn't create the M2D oem. Try this messaging app for testing. I don't use any forms of chat so I've never tested. Worst case is you can unselect the M2D from the today screen when you are chatting. App is vzw branded but should (untested) work for another carrier.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MobileIM_vzw.CAB (778.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!