View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 05:05 AM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A challenge to all gurus: Help me keep my phone!

Quote:
Once woken up, the first thing I want to see is a photo of my choosing. I would then like to have a slide to unlock feature with a slider that is more forgiving than the S2U2. The current version has a smallish slider that requires me to center my finger exactly over it and move it veeerrrrry carefully and slowly and with just the right amount of pressure (not too light, not too hard) or it won’t engage. It then requires I slide and hold for a moment or it will bounce back.

Sounds like your screen is poorly calibrated.

Quote:
Can I put my own wallpaper on the front of it or am I stuck with the flower that came with it?

Yup. Images go in the \Program Files\S2U2\Gfx folder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.