View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 04:12 AM
ScrapMaker
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Consolidated] Touch Pro Build Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui6700dude View Post
Wow, I have one of the newest ones! Hooray for me! But alas I am having p[oor battery performance issues as well. I can make it last the whole day and put it to rest on the cradle only if I use it sparsely throughout the day. Well, I got this phone on the 26th sooo, maybe my batt needs a little more time to calibrate. I doubt it tho. Thanks for the hard work! That would've taken me forever.
Honestly, all the battery calibration will do is make your battery indicator more accurate, it won't cause your phone to last longer.

Are you judging your poor battery life on the the guage itself, or when it powers off from power-loss? That's a much more solid way to judge things.

If you search this forum, you will find a few posts by Palladium, who has written a utility called BattLog. You can use this to do a few battery benchmarks and logs, and compare them to the other ones in his thread. Comparing apples to apples, rather than people's opinions.