View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 03:07 AM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Giving up on my TP -- Replacements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
You didn't come from the Mogul, otherwise you'd be IN LOVE with the Touch Pro! I guess everything is relative, huh?
He loves the device, just cant stand the reception.

I dont know if radio upgrade to you is out of the question but I would try the sprint or telus radio posted in the upgrade forums. Those firmware upgrades may not be your piece of cake but you can give it a try.

EDIT: I did have better reception wiht the telus radio. More bars anyway. Here is the link: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616

As far as the Omnia. Ummm... Let me put it this way.... Havbe you put it side by side with your TP? If not then please do so in a store. I would hate for you to get all excited about this device then find out its not what you expect. I think these people are way over hypering this device. I would rate it at best average. If I could, I would go to the XV6900. Thats a bad *** phone. I liked it so much I got when brand new before the Touch Pro came out. Sent it back on the release day for TP and then sent TP back and kept XV6900. Yeah, after looking at the screen I had to go back to the Pro.

The screen will keep you. Try the differnt radios. Try my ROM in the upgrade forum. Just dont send it back wihtout trying. Nothing better in my book.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 01-04-2009 at 03:10 AM.