View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:14 AM
MaryGladys
PPCGeeks Regular

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D color highlight question??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
recently changed my theme, to basically the same thing but with a different clock:

In the earlier screen (the one with the white sprint flip clock), you can see the call history & calendar icons are red. This happened when I loaded a red focus cab & I kinda liked it. The new theme put it back to white & I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it red again.

I loaded two different cabs & they made most of the items red, but not those two on the home screen & not the sliders on the comm manager.

~John
So....John, are you looking for everything to be red? I did a red focus theme - well, changed all the manila and png files. However, the one for the phone - like you have in the second post, I do not have.

So, to get this straight, you just need red for comm manager and the Clock stuff...?

The manila files in question are:

1bbfdc9b_manila (Clock) - assuming the clock is the same other than the phone/calendar stuff...

471b0a55_manila - For Comm Manager...

You can copy these from your manila files you like and pop em in your Windows dir.