View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 11:40 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
I know there was some discussion about QuickGPS earlier in this thread.

I live in Brooklyn NY and have had run into some major problems getting the GPS to work in under 5 minutes. I was using HTC GPS Tool and it was taking forever to get locks on any sats. I espescailly was unable to get any locks while in my apartment.

I have been running scrolsers Version 3.0 VZNAV |||bored||| edition and he has cooked QUickGPS into the ROM. I launched and let it update. Afterwards, I ran the HTC GPS Tool and I was able to lock on 7-9 sats within 90 seconds in my apartment.

I am wondering if there is anyone else in the city that can confirm that QuickGPS works for them like it did for me?
People will argue it but.... QGPS is valuable to me

Accepted NOT Expected